Careers at Community Futures 16/37
We are a proud, dedicated, and hardworking team with a continuous thirst for achieving great things together. At Community Futures 16/37, we believe that every team member plays an integral role in our successes!
This position is full-time and well suited for an individual who is detail-oriented and can offer creative solutions to everyday challenges. The successful applicant will provide support for bookkeeping tasks such as: maintaining general ledger accounts, compiling financial statements, loan disbursements, processing loan payments and payroll.
Preferable skills include:
- Experience as a bookkeeper/administrator, which may have been obtained through education or experience.
- Proven ability to work successfully with a great team, yet able to work independently without supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Extraordinary client service, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) Sage Accounting and QuickBooks
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Please forward your covering letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants. However, we will only contact those chosen for an interview.